Jet case study
We capitalised on public interest in road safety to drive footfall into Jet service stations and support the dealer network
The brief was to attract the next Jet dealer and support the existing network by engaging with a minimum of 150 of Jet’s service stations throughout the UK in PR activity during 2011.
We created a programme of five PR packages which focused on safety in local communities. Themes included the 20’s Plenty campaign, young driver training and a reward programme for emergency services personnel. All packages were designed to drive footfall into Jet service stations.
- 282 Jet service stations engaged with the PR programme during 2011
- Strategic business partner endorsements were received from the Driving Standards Agency, Brake, LV:SOS Kit Aid and Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Government endorsement was received for the 20’s Plenty campaign from a number of MPs, including Labour Party leader Ed Miliband and Scottish Secretary of State Michael Moore
- Over 14,000 signatures were collected on petitions in Jet service stations for the 20’s Plenty campaign
- Across the five PR packages, there was a total combined print, broadcast and online reach of over 19 million
- Award winning campaign – Fresh PR Awards